Terms of Sale
These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of goods or supply of services between Finger prints and our customers and set out the basis upon which Finger prints agrees to sell goods or supply services to our customers. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before you place your order. By placing your order you will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and to be making an offer to purchase the goods or services subject to these terms and conditions.
- By placing your order you accept that these terms and conditions apply. Sometimes due to factors beyond our control such as for example, foreign exchange fluctuations, changes in taxes and duties or increased labour or manufacturing charges, the price given on our website change before the goods are dispatched to you. If this happens we will contact you and advise you of the price whereby you may cancel the order if you wish to do so.
- No verbal quotation or estimate will be binding on Finger prints. All charges and prices will be subject to vat at the prevailing rate. A vat invoice will be provided on request.
- All goods displayed on our website are subject to availability. If the goods you require are out of stock or are no longer available we may suggest alternatives.
- Finger prints provides fast and easy shopping by dispatching your order usually within 1 working day.
- Orders are processed Monday – Friday, except on bank holidays.
- Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next available business day.
- Orders are delivered through Royal Mail, tracking will be provided when necessary.
- Please note: failure to provide customisation details will result in delays, though we will attempt to contact you through Ebay’s messenger.
- Finger prints accepts payments via PayPal.
- PayPal also accepts Credit card payments for non-PayPal buyers at checkout.
- If you change your mind you can return the item to us at the buyers cost.
- We will issue you a refund upon receiving the item.
- We will deduct the cost of initial delivery from the amount refunded.
- Cancelling Orders
- You can cancel your order at anytime prior to dispatch. After which the Returns statement applies.
- Damaged Items
- If you have received your item(s) and any are damaged please contact us
- You will need to provide photographs of the damages and of course we shall issue you a full refund or replacement.
- Personalised Item(s)
- Personalisation requests must be received prior to shipping. Either by adding the details during the checkout process, or contacting us immediately upon a completed checkout.
- Personalised item(s) can not be returned unless damaged.
- Personalised item(s) can not be cancelled if you change your mind if the item(s) has already been made.
- By providing artwork you agree it has been properly checked and you are willing for your artwork to be used “as is”.
- Governing Law
- This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales and is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If you are dealing in the capacity of a consumer these terms and conditions will not affect your statutory rights.
- Finger prints will have no liability to you for any failure in supply or delivery of goods or services that is caused by any event or circumstance that is beyond our reasonable control including but without limitation war, flood, fire, industrial action or disputes.
- Limited License
- All of the contents on our site are copyrighted by us.
- Without prior written consent by us any content on our site shall not be reproduced, distributed, photocopied, played, linked or transmitted with super-links, loaded into other servers in “mirroring method”, stored in information retrieval system, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose by any person by any means.
- All trademarks and logos displayed, mentioned or otherwise used in our site are property of and owned by us unless otherwise stated.
- You are not permitted to use any of these trademarks or logos in any way without explicit prior written permission by us.
- Access to password protected/secure areas
- Only authorized users can have access to and make use of password protected and/or secure areas of our site. Unauthorized users attempting to access such areas may be subject to prosecution.
- We may terminate, suspend, or modify your account with, or access to, all or part of our site, without notice, at any time and for any reason.
- You may discontinue your participation in and access to our site at any time.
- Electronic Communications
- When you visit the Website or send e-mails to Finger prints, you are communicating with Finger prints electronically.
- We may respond to you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website.
- You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that Finger prints provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- User Submissions
- Certain areas of the Website (e.g., chat rooms or customer ratings and review areas) may permit you to submit feedback, information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (each, a “User Submission”).
- By submitting a User Submission, you grant to Finger prints an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to
- use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed and
- use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that Finger prints deems appropriate in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service).
- Finger prints reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Finger prints may, but is not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of the Website through which User Submissions may be submitted.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions.
- Finger prints is not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through the Website and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason.
- Finger prints is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions.
- Finger prints does not want to receive any User Submission that is confidential.
- You understand and agree that any User Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and that Finger prints will be free to disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient.
- Finger prints does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Finger prints or any third party to edit or delete any User Submission you have submitted.
By submitting any User Submission, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 13 years old.
- you own all rights in your User Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the audio, video, or digital recording and the performance contained in your User Submissions) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to Finger prints the rights in your User Submissions described herein.
- you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Submissions.
- you are the individual pictured and/or heard in your User Submissions or, alternatively, you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your User Submissions to grant the rights to Finger prints described herein.
- your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
- you voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission.
- any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- your User Submission does not violate any Law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
- your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- you were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your User Submission.
- your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own).
- your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files.
- your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal; an.
- your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
Printing Provided Artwork
Listed below are the different artwork checking options available. We will assume your file has been designed and prepared adhering to Print Ready requirements. We will only notify you if there are any of the issues listed as we will be unable to fix your file. Otherwise we will print your file as supplied without delay.
All our products are subject to a Basic Artwork Check as described below. When adding your product(s) to the cart you will be given the option to choose Enhanced Artwork Check at an additional surcharge, please reference the table below to check what this includes.
If you are uncertain about your artwork please reference the Artwork & Design page where you can also find a download link of all our Artwork Guides.
Basic Artwork Check
All our products are subject to a Basic Artwork Check, please reference the table below to check what this includes.
|Convert RGB to CMYK||Text too close to trim edge||Corrupt PDF|
|Convert spot colour to CMYK when applicable||Password protected|
|Ink coverage over 340%||Sizes that are disproportionate|
|Missing bleed by scaling||Un-embedded fonts|
|Scale Proportionately||Incorrect number of files|
|Crop marks added where necessary|
what we won’t do… Anything else.
Enhanced Artwork Check
what we won’t do… Whilst we will check, warn and fix where we can most issues that create an unexpected result with the final printed product, it remains the clients responsibility to ensure the file has been designed and prepared for print. If there are multiple levels of errors requiring conversion within the one file this may still result in an issue with the file (if you are concerned this may be the case then request the ‘Enhanced Artwork Check‘ option). Also we will not check your grammar, spelling, phone numbers etc.
Please note when selecting full design, the turnaround will not start until the artwork has been approved.